Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How Many Seasons Do You Have?

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
In our country, there are six seasons, Spring, Summer, Rainy, Autumn, xyz, and Winter. The season that I named xyz does not have English word. It is a season when autumn has ended and hard winters have not arrived yet.

In the United States, we have four seasons. Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring.

Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons. I can’t stand the winter.🤦🏿‍♂️

There are basically two seasons here in my country. We have got the rainy and dry season. The start of the rainy season is when we begin to plant crops and harvest them before the dry season sets in.

We've got four seasons here in the US, though I live in Missouri and our weather can be chaotic at times. I prefer winter, and fall the most and I also like spring. I hate summertime though, it's too hot, humid and not to mention there's too many insects everywhere. I'm not a fan of insects or the heat, if I could live in a state that was mainly cooler most of the time I would move there but I can't since I don't have the funds to do so.

What we have in my part of the world is just three seasons. They are rainy, dry and harmattan season. Harmattan is the shortest season we have which lasts only few weeks from December to January.

I think India only has three seasons - Summer, Rainy, and Winter. We don't have the other seasons that are found in other corners of the world.

In, England, UK we have four seasons only, spring, summer, autumn and winter.

I had no clue that other countries around the world had more than four seasons, that is interesting!

We have a dry season that extends from December to February, then a rainy one from Feb to July, then a cold one from July to August, another dry month in September and then rains in October and November, sometimes December.

In our country, there are six seasons, Spring, Summer, Rainy, Autumn, xyz, and Winter. The season that I named xyz does not have English word. It is a season when autumn has ended and hard winters have not arrived yet.
That's interesting! Your country's six-season cycle sounds very unique to me. In my country, we have just two seasons. The dry and the rainy seasons.

Even though our literature talks about 6 season, we practically have 4 seasons, summer, monsoon (rainy season), autumn and winter. Other two seasons mentioned in literature blends into summer and winter.

Back