Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Websites Looking to Buy: Forums and Blogs in Webmaster, Investment, Gaming, and Sports Niches

Avaelon

Newcomer
Credits
Are you looking to sell your established online community or blog? I’m actively seeking to purchase forums and blogs in specific niches, including webmaster, investment, gaming, and sports. If you own a platform in one of these areas and are considering selling, I’d love to hear from you.

1. Webmaster Forums & Blogs:
interested in acquiring well-maintained forums and blogs that focus on webmaster topics. This includes platforms dedicated to SEO, web development, digital marketing, and content management systems. If your community is a hub for webmasters looking to share knowledge and connect, we’re eager to discuss a potential acquisition.

2. Investment Communities:
My interest also extends to investment-focused forums and blogs. I’m looking to buy platforms that provide insightful content on stocks, cryptocurrencies, real estate, or other financial investments. If your site is a go-to resource for investors, I’d be interested in exploring a purchase.

3. Gaming Forums & Blogs:
Gaming is a booming industry, and I’m on the lookout for active forums and blogs within this space. Whether your platform covers game reviews, development insights, strategy guides, or esports news, I’m interested in acquiring well-established communities that engage passionate gamers.

4. Sports Discussion Boards & Blogs:
For those in the sports niche, I’m seeking forums and blogs where fans discuss the latest matches, player statistics, and team strategies. If your site is a vibrant community for sports enthusiasts, I’m ready to consider a purchase.

If you’re willing to sell your forum or blog in any of these niches, please reach out to me to discuss the details and potential terms.

Do you have any traffic requirement for the blogs you want to purchase, especially the number of visitors per day or month. If yes, how do you verify the number of visitors?

Back