Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Share your favorite design tool and why you love it

uptrendfinancialsignal

Novice Trader
Credits
My favorite design tool is Canva. With Canva, I can make all sorts of cool things like posters, cards, and I can even make websites. It's super easy to use and navigate.

There are lots of available templates and colors to pick from. It's my go-to place to build my own design. Share your favourite design tools?

My favorite design tool has and will always be Photoshop. I started using Photoshop around 2021 or there about if I am not mistaken. I was first introduced to Adobe illustrator but I was finding it extremely hard to understand or find my way round the work space. That was when a friend of mine asked me to try Photoshop. The first day I tried it, it was so easy to understand and I just liked how for some reason, the work space felt so familiar.

My favourite design tool for the longest time was GIMP, I have been using GIMP for quite some time now when I found out about it being a free alternative to Photoshop.

A few years ago now though I was introduced to Canva by someone I knew in the video game content creation world and I have since been using Canva both the free and premium parts of Canva for a few years now. I would go as far as to say that Canva is my new favourite design tool.

My favourite design tool for the longest time was GIMP, I have been using GIMP for quite some time now when I found out about it being a free alternative to Photoshop.

A few years ago now though I was introduced to Canva by someone I knew in the video game content creation world and I have since been using Canva both the free and premium parts of Canva for a few years now. I would go as far as to say that Canva is my new favourite design tool.
GIMP is definitely an excellent free alternative to Photoshop. The Canva's user-friendly interface makes it a fantastic choice also especially for for non-designers. What specific Canva features won you over?

Back