• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

InMyOpinion

Novice Trader
Staff member
Community Moderator
Credits
In your opinion do you think social media has helped improve human communication?

I think that in some ways it has. It makes it easier to share a picture of a missing person or it makes it easier to promote and advertise but I think it also allows a lot of misinformation to spread quickly and it makes it easier for bullies to bully.

So what do you think, has social media improved human communication?

As much as social media does have it's downsides, one of the positives to come from social media has been how much more we communicate within a social media platform.

I feel with social media you can get a message or even point across to so many people as opposed to trying to get the message or point across away from the internet.

Yes it's true! I see social media has a platform for connecting with people and sharing stuffs. I think social media can be a very useful tool, but I’ll say that we need to be careful not to let it replace the real human connection.

Social media is a great tool, but I think it has fragmented society. There are a lot more ech chambers and it's getting harder to reach people with reasonable debates because they are so set on their ways and opinions.

Social media is a great tool, but I think it has fragmented society. There are a lot more ech chambers and it's getting harder to reach people with reasonable debates because they are so set on their ways and opinions.
That's a valid point! I also believe that social media is a double-edged sword. It provides the opportunity to connect with others, but on the other hand, its algorithms are a hindrance to getting involved in meaningful connections.

Yes! You said what I wanted more eloquently than I could. I love Social media, but I hate the algorithms that trap people into not exploring what is just beyond their comfort zones

Yes! You said what I wanted more eloquently than I could. I love Social media, but I hate the algorithms that trap people into not exploring what is just beyond their comfort zones
Well said. The social media has indeed bridged the gaps and enabled global connections too. Although, the algorithms can be a limiting factor but it's still very effective for communicating.

Back