Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Social Media Marketing For Your Website

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
Do you do social media marketing for your website, how do you do it? Well, I use social media marketing for my blogs and forums. I create social pages for my websites, use the website name as the page name and website logo as the profile picture. I share content form my website and in the mean time also start building followers.

I market my forum on social media by sharing my forum’s topics on tumblr, twitter and facebook. I have accounts on all of them with my website’s logo, site name and description.

My forum receives a lot of traffic from Tumblr currently, but Twitter and Facebook don’t drive in a lot of traffic.

Social media can help drive genuine traffic to your website and blogs, if it is done the right way. That is why you need to create such accounts and be active on it. Create engaging contents and interact with others as well. Gradually you will get enough traffic from social media.

Social media marketing is very good when you do your targeting well for your forum promotion. Social media platforms have the numbers to push traffic to your forum if you use it effectively.

I have been making use of social media to some extent for my websites but I can't help but feel I need to spend more time building up my social media pages for me to start seeing success.

At the moment I have been working on Facebook and Twitter for marketing purposes.

I don't believe I've ever used social media marketing for my current forum. It would probably help bring in an audience, but I prefer advertising the old-fashioned way. I can't find myself engaging in social media much because I don't even care about social media and prefer forums over social media any day. My forum is also specific to one platform, so it's probably best to find places to advertise across that platform alone.

I don't believe I've ever used social media marketing for my current forum. It would probably help bring in an audience, but I prefer advertising the old-fashioned way. I can't find myself engaging in social media much because I don't even care about social media and prefer forums over social media any day. My forum is also specific to one platform, so it's probably best to find places to advertise across that platform alone.

It's understandable as social media isn't for everyone. I'm aware that forums have a unique community vibe that's hard to replicate.

The only thing I am currently using is YouTube. I just created a channel to go in tandem with my blog, to add videos to complement it.

It's understandable as social media isn't for everyone. I'm aware that forums have a unique community vibe that's hard to replicate.
I notice a lot of resource creators specifically on the Jcink forum software use Tumblr to promote their resources and work. I could always try it out, but social media isn't my type of thing, and I'm more capable of promoting on other forums.

I notice a lot of resource creators specifically on the Jcink forum software use Tumblr to promote their resources and work. I could always try it out, but social media isn't my type of thing, and I'm more capable of promoting on other forums.
Tumblr is also a very great platform for promoting resources. You must identified your strengths in promoting on other forums as well because it's indeed a fantastic way to reach your target audience.

You must identified your strengths in promoting on other forums as well because it's indeed a fantastic way to reach your target audience.
If you slap your advertising banner in your signature on boards you contribute to a similar niche as your board, and you'll likely receive followers.

Yes, I have done it in the past, I think that nowadays social media marketing is essential in a good marketing campaign, most of the human traffic on the internet is on social networks, we like it more or less, and that is why spending time to build a good audience on your social networks in order to redirect them to your websites is of utmost importance.

Creating good quality and interactive content can be very effective in creating community and therefore a good audience that is interested in your website.

Yes, I have done it in the past, I think that nowadays social media marketing is essential in a good marketing campaign, most of the human traffic on the internet is on social networks, we like it more or less, and that is why spending time to build a good audience on your social networks in order to redirect them to your websites is of utmost importance.

Creating good quality and interactive content can be very effective in creating community and therefore a good audience that is interested in your website.
Social media marketing is crucial for driving website traffic and it's also needed to build a community. I use social media to attract and retain audience by creating engaging and high-quality content.

Back