Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
How often do you watch TV shows, what are your favorite TV shows?
Well, I like to watch TV shows and some of my favorite TV shows are:
Game of Thrones
Vikings
Viking Valhalla
Rome
Spartacus
Lucifer
American Gods

There are a couple of TV shows that one can follow in their country. When it comes to TV shows, which one would you say is the favourite in your place?

For animated shows, Teen Titans takes the spot as my most favorite cartoon of all time. I love how serious and goofy it can be all at once. Plus I love the animation style, and think the 2003 animated series had the best character designs. As for live action show, my favorite would have to be Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I've seen Lucifer and it is a TV series that talked about Lucifer Morningstar, the devil, who left the hellfire to handle a night club in LA and went ahead to become a consultant. The movie talked more about redemption and identifying the person of Lucifer. Anyone that have seen the TV series will notice that it was an interesting one

I've seen Lucifer and it is a TV series that talked about Lucifer Morningstar, the devil, who left the hellfire to handle a night club in LA and went ahead to become a consultant. The movie talked more about redemption and identifying the person of Lucifer. Anyone that have seen the TV series will notice that it was an interesting one

Lucifer is a TV series that I didn't see to the end. Maybe it is because of my Christian background because I wouldn't want to watch that kind of TV series at all.

I'm a very big freak when it comes to watch a movies and TV shows I've watched so many TV shows that is going to be very difficult for me to count all of them but these ones are my favorite ones. They are;

Game of Thrones
House of the Dragon
The Wire
Hannibal
The Originals
Black Sails
Vampire Diaries
Designated Survivor
Blacklist

Much like movies, TV shows are something else I don't watch as often as I used to but I do have some TV shows that are my favourites, they are

Chicago Fire
Chicago Med
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Young Sheldon

My favourite TV by far is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I must admit the last few seasons weren't the best but the earlier seasons are phenomenal!

Other TV shows that are close seconds are Trailer Park Boys, The Office & Community. I'm sure there are a few more but that's all I can think of on the spot lol

Much like movies, TV shows are something else I don't watch as often as I used to but I do have some TV shows that are my favourites, they are

Chicago Fire
Chicago Med
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Young Sheldon

I also like Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, and The Good Doctor. Fire Country is another one of my favorites, along with Sons of Anarchy and The Wire.
Godfather of Harlem, Mayor of Kingstown, and Tulsa King are also my go-to shows.

I enjoy watching TV shows when I can as I get busy with more important thing at times. I'm hooked on these series: Game of Thrones, Vikings, Viking Valhalla, Rome, Spartacus, Lucifer, and American Gods.

Movie highlights. I love seeing how the actors express themselves, their fear, excitement and how fun it was. Also seeing the real faces and voices of the actors is everything!

Even though I loved and enjoyed watching Game of Thrones and HOTD but after watching Shogun, it have become my favourite TV show of all time. I also watched Dark Matter recently, I loved it.

I have seen some tv shows and from them i really enjoy..
Breaking bad
GOT
The office
Friends
How i met your mother
Bing bang
Everybody hates chris..
All those tv shows are the best and i have watched some of them more than once.

Back