Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What Fears Do You Possess?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Novice Trader
Credits
Resize_a0a081f7-786d-4c02-94f4-f9c8161b037d20240913_170456.webp
For me, I have zoophobia. Trust me, it sounds so silly, and I have really tried to handle that, I simply cannot. Even the domestic animals scare the hell out of me. What's yours?

The fear of building friendships or relationships due to feeling crucially judged for my problems.
Everyone's got problems man, don't worry about anyone judging you for your struggles. We all out here trying to survive =)

For me my fear is sharks or most things in the ocean.

Everyone's got problems man, don't worry about anyone judging you for your struggles. We all out here trying to survive =)
Yeah, I know what you mean. I guess I often put worst-case scenarios in my head and "what ifs" when it pertains to friendships and relationships. I've only made one IRL friend in my adulthood and we're no longer friends and I've never been in a relationship. This is proof of how I let my fears of their judgment cloud my judgment.

I think that to an extent, I have fear of height called acrophobia. I usually get this funny feeling whenever I am at the top of a building, there is no voice always telling me to jump!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I guess I often put worst-case scenarios in my head and "what ifs" when it pertains to friendships and relationships. I've only made one IRL friend in my adulthood and we're no longer friends and I've never been in a relationship. This is proof of how I let my fears of their judgment cloud my judgment.
Most people don't even who they themselves are so for anyone to judge you if you are honestly trying your best, isn't a good person. Instead of negative thoughts think positive ones. I know that seems almost impossible but every time you catch yourself thinking something negative force yourself to think of the opposite scenario, in time you will train your mind to think positively. That's I did. When I was younger I walked into the room thinking everyone was going to judge me and not like me so Iy stayed to myself (and stayed miserable). Now I walk into a room knowing I won't be everyone's favourite person but also knowing I'm a pretty cool person to get to know and be frriends with.

It's all on how to train yourself to respond to situations. It might take a bit but you basically have to unlearn a habit you've been doing for most of your life.

Most people don't even who they themselves are so for anyone to judge you if you are honestly trying your best, isn't a good person. Instead of negative thoughts think positive ones. I know that seems almost impossible but every time you catch yourself thinking something negative force yourself to think of the opposite scenario, in time you will train your mind to think positively. That's I did. When I was younger I walked into the room thinking everyone was going to judge me and not like me so Iy stayed to myself (and stayed miserable). Now I walk into a room knowing I won't be everyone's favourite person but also knowing I'm a pretty cool person to get to know and be frriends with.

It's all on how to train yourself to respond to situations. It might take a bit but you basically have to unlearn a habit you've been doing for most of your life.
I suppose I also need to learn to keep my privacy to myself because I've told some people about my personal life in the past and was harassed for it. I suppose that is where my fear comes from, I tell people about my personal life and they harass me or go around spreading my personal life to others like wildfire. All in all, I can choose what I do and do not tell people. They do not need to know about my personal life.

I've heard people tell me this before you have to train your brain to think positively. It is tough because sometimes we get stuck in our world of negativity thinking it's the only way to process our feelings. But I'm sure with enough practice and patience I could think more positively about making friends and building relationships. It's not the end of the world if someone rejects me, and it's also not always a problem with me.

Thanks for your wise advice!

Among many things , I'm particularly scared of clusters of small phones and insects. I always feel very uneasy when I come across a cluster of small holes, I believe the workd for this is trypophobia

Back