Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What have you found to be the best social media platform for marketing?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
Marketing using social media has proven to be successful as long as you are consistent with your marketing. With so many different social media platforms now, it can be difficult to find the one to use that gives you the most success and in most cases, it is trial and error.

Of all the marketing you have done in the past on social media, which social media platform have you had the most success on? What made you realize you'd had that much success?

I’ve had a lot of success marketing my forum on Quora, Tumblr, and Reddit. I also market on Facebook and Twitter/X, but they don’t drive as much traffic as Quora, Reddit, and Tumblr do.

Most of the people I've talked to about this topic say that Twitter is the best for marketing, but for me, the one that has worked the most personally is Instagram, I guess it's because I know this social network very well, I know how to grow it and I have good visibility there.

I've heard people even say that Tiktok is the best, I doubt this very much as Tiktok is getting more and more banned.

To be fair, it depends on your product or service and the audience you're trying to reach. I use different platforms to target with different groups of people. What works for one business might not be as effective for another.

To be fair, it depends on your product or service and the audience you're trying to reach. I use different platforms to target with different groups of people. What works for one business might not be as effective for another.
Agreed. There isn't really a one-size-fit-all answer here.

Nonetheless, I've had some great success at similar niche websites and also Reddit. Reddit has a great advertisement platform.

Most of the people I've talked to about this topic say that Twitter is the best for marketing, but for me, the one that has worked the most personally is Instagram, I guess it's because I know this social network very well, I know how to grow it and I have good visibility there.

I've heard people even say that Tiktok is the best, I doubt this very much as Tiktok is getting more and more banned.
What countries have banned Tiktok? Amazon and Tiktok have recently partnered up, so I’m not entirely sure if they’re still going to get banned in the United States or not. I highly doubt Amazon would have made that move if that was the case.

Well, we all have our own preference. Let's say each of the platform has its strengths and audience. What I do is tailor my approach to their target market.

Back