Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What streaming providers do you use?

Cpvr

Novice Trader
Staff member
Community Moderator
Credits
I use Spotify to listen to music and it’s my go streaming provider.

However, I use amazon prime, peacook and Paramount+ for movies & Tv shows.

What about you? What streaming providers do you use?

Max automatically comes with our AT&T subscription. We also have Netflix, Disney+, and Crunchyroll.

I use non-premium Spotify for music.

I use Spotify to listen to music and it’s my go streaming provider.

However, I use amazon prime, peacook and Paramount+ for movies & Tv shows.

What about you? What streaming providers do you use?

Spotify and Boomplay are the ones that I make use of when listening to songs, and I have had a lot of fun enjoying songs as far as the 80s on these platforms.

For my music listening, I tend to use Amazon Music but I have been known to use Spotify with their premium service in the past as well.

For movies and TV shows, I have Sky Cinema on Now TV and I recently got a three month trial for Disney+ so we are checking that out.

Spotify and Boomplay are the ones that I make use of when listening to songs, and I have had a lot of fun enjoying songs as far as the 80s on these platforms.
I’ve never heard of Boomplay before. Is it new?

I use Spotify for music, and Peacock, Paramount+, Hulu, and Disney+ for a variety of TV shows and movies. For anime, I turn to Crunchyroll and Hidive!

It's also Spotify I'm currently using to stream all of my favorite songs. I've been asked to use YouTube music often but I can't do it because I love using Spotify. I use Netflix to stream movies and shows.

I use Spotify for music, and Peacock, Paramount+, Hulu, and Disney+ for a variety of TV shows and movies. For anime, I turn to Crunchyroll and Hidive!
What shows and movies do you recommend on Hulu? I recently started using Hulu again, so I’m looking for some new shows to watch.

Back