Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What's your favorite hobby?

Heatman

Apprentice
Credits
I have so many hobbies but when I think of the one that I will choose as my favorite, it is going to be football. There is a kind of connection and attraction that I have towards football that it makes me more happy more than any other hobby I have. Money is the only thing I value ahead of football.

What's your favorite hobby?

I would have to go with running my resource forum where I can build endless codes and offer support to those in need. :)

Currently, I have been spending a lot of my free time playing a mobile game called Mobile Legends Bang Bang. It is a MOBA like DOTA. :)

Mine has to be ROM hacking. I also enjoy posting on forums as well, it's fun getting to know new people and just have a good conversation. When it comes to ROM hacking, I hack the 8-bit Sonic the Hedgehog games on the Sega Master System and Game Gear. It's fun working with games that barely anyone has touched, though there's other people who enjoy hacking these games now too.

Sleeping is my favourite hobby 😂 😂 😂.. Don't mind me, I'm kidding. It's watching movies and series I regard as my favourite hobbies. I love doing so other things too but these one's comes first.

I have a few hobbies, they are posting on forums and also playing video games. Out of the two that I have as hobbies, I would have to say that gaming would be one of my absolute favourites with posting on forums coming in second as a hobby for me.

I love to watch sports and play games, but my favorite hobby is running my forum.

I also enjoy networking and posting on forums. I’ve been actively posting on forums since the early 2000’s and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

I have a few hobbies, they are posting on forums and also playing video games. Out of the two that I have as hobbies, I would have to say that gaming would be one of my absolute favourites with posting on forums coming in second as a hobby for me.
This past year, posting on forums has become a hobby for me too. I've been on forums before, but it's been a while.

Another enjoyable hobby for me is walking/running.

Sleeping is my favourite hobby 😂 😂 😂.. Don't mind me, I'm kidding. It's watching movies and series I regard as my favourite hobbies. I love doing so other things too but these one's comes first.
I wouldn't mind having sleeping as my hobby because I am someone who lacks sleeping very well and it's something that have affected me over the years. It isn't making it good for my health.

To be honest, I'm intrigued by various hobbies, but I'm particularly fond of reading and learning new things as well. I get more excited when I learn something entirely new.

Back