Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What's your favorite social media platform?

Heatman

Apprentice
Credits
Facebook, Instagram, X(Twitter), Threads, TikTok, Snapchat and so many more are the most popular social media sites out there. I have used all of them but I'm just managing to stick with Facebook and X. The level of toxicity on those social media platforms is why I don't use them often lately.

What's your favorite social media platform?

I use facebook a lot to communicate with my friends and family, but I also use X to marketing purposes & networking. However, my favorite at this time would have to be Tiktok. I find myself on there a lot more than any other social media site. There’s a lot of funny and entertaining videos that keep my attention🤣

If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Reddit if that counts. However I have been taking a break from Facebook for about two months now since it's too toxic. I occasionally log into my X account, but again I rarely check that platform as well because it's even more toxic than Facebook is. I have a bluesky account,but I don't log into it that often.

I have been making use of a couple of social media accounts, but the one that I have found to be more useful is Instagram. I am able to post quality content on it about my businesses without having the urge to have a physical shop. I highly recommend it for new business owners.

I only use Reddit and have the app downloaded on my iPhone and Google Chromebook. I've tried using Facebook on several occasions, but it felt like I mainly tried to use it when I was feeling lonely or wanted to be validated. I haven't made enough friends in my lifetime to have a thriving Facebook account anyway. I remember using MySpace way back in the day, but I barely remember anything about it. I think Reddit and Facebook are the only modern-day social media I have used.

Facebook and Instagram used to be my favourite social media sites. But right now, Meta is screwing with them so bad you can't recognise them from what they used to be.

I don't use anything apart from WhatsApp, Youtube, and a bit of Instagram. Among these, my favorite has to be YouTube because I spend a lot of time watching videos of my favorite creators, listening to songs, watching funny videos, watching movie trailers, etc.

I don't use anything apart from WhatsApp, Youtube, and a bit of Instagram. Among these, my favorite has to be YouTube because I spend a lot of time watching videos of my favorite creators, listening to songs, watching funny videos, watching movie trailers, etc.
How do you feel when Instagram bots constantly keep removing your contents which didn't breach any of their TOS? This have been getting on my nerves for months.

I use more of WhatsApp and have struggled with using any other platform for a very long period of time.

Facebook and Instagram used to be my favourite social media sites. But right now, Meta is screwing with them so bad you can't recognise them from what they used to be.

There are a lot of rules on Meta that are now making it very important for some users to interact. It is not always as fun as it used to be, and that is part of the reason some users are now focusing on X app.

There are a lot of rules on Meta that are now making it very important for some users to interact. It is not always as fun as it used to be, and that is part of the reason some users are now focusing on X app.
With everything that is happening with Meta, it is only going to result in people quitting their social media platforms and moving over to other alternatives that gives them what they really want.

My favourite social media platform used to be Facebook, I always remember I would spend so much time on Facebook years ago not just for the timeline but also due to the games that used to be available to play on there as well.

Facebook I started to find got too much for me, people were either posting their drama or posting how their life was so perfect and it got to the point where I slowly stopped using it as much as I used to.

At the moment Twitter or X as it is now known is my favourite but, I admit, I am slowly losing interest in that platform now since the changes that were made when Elon took over.

What rules? Meta hasn’t changed anything in years. Their rules are tight compared to other social media sites and they do like to give you warnings or bans for literally dumb things.

X isn’t gaining any traction on Facebook. If anything Reddit, Tumblr and Tiktok are though.

I prefer to use X and telegram, I'm really enthused to use these social media platforms because it aligns with my skills and passions...since I'm into web3, I find it very helpful to use X.

Back