Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Where are you from?

Cpvr

Novice Trader
Staff member
Community Moderator
Credits
So, I’m originally from Massachusetts, but I moved to Texas when I was 15 and have been living in Texas ever since.

Where are you from? Have you been residing in the same place your entire life or have you moved?

I am from Nepal, a country sandwiched between India and China, and famous for Mount Everest and other mighty Himalayas

I'm from the African Continent - The Giant of Africa Nigeria 🇳🇬. I'm currently staying in Lekki which is an Island 🏝 in Lagos Nigeria.

I live in Missouri, I've lived here my entire life. I used to live near Ferguson, but moved to another city which is about 30 minutes away from Ferguson in 1998. I live in St. Charles County, I don't really want to give away the name of the city I live in. :P

I am from India. I've resided in multiple states of the country for education or jobs. I am yet to visit a foreign country.

I was born in England, UK and still live in England, UK. I still live in the same place I was born but I have moved to different houses over the years before staying in the house I am living in currently.

Back